Saturday, March 28, 2009

Amisha Patel Profile

Original Name - Amisha Patel
Star sign - Gemini
Date of Birth - June 9, 1979
Height - 5'5
Eye Color - Hazel


Schooling
- Cathedral High School
College - Economics (Gold Medalist)- Tuft’s University in Boston, US
Career - Film Actress
First Film - Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai
Loves - honesty, integrity and to be admired
Hates - double standards and hypocrisy
Afraid of - not being understood
Superstitions - names and numbers
Biggest fear - is of people having half-baked knowledge/information
Strength according to her -family and my overwhelming confidence
Weakness according to her -family, desserts, and shopping
Wildest fantasy - a knight in a shining armor will come and rescue me

Favourite
Hero - father
Favourite bedroom line - Happy Days are here again

Other
Turned on by - challenges in life
Biggest assets according to her -my sense of humor and my ability to laugh at myself
Passion - to succeed in every aspect of life
Greatest necessity for her - to be loved and to have my efforts be appreciated
Favorite possession according to her - her mind
Touched most in life by - simplicity and honesty in life

0 comments:

Post a Comment