Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sabah showed her breast to me - Pooja Bedi

Adnan Sami's wife Sabah had caught Pooja Bedi in compromising position with the singer. When the press asked Pooja Bedi about this, she says "Sabah has a problem with my dress sense. She feels if I wear a low neck lines, it amounts to nudity. I had a scuffle with her. And suddenly, she lowered her top and exposed one of her breasts. I was completely taken aback. It was a gross act. I am sitting on the sofa while Adnan is lying on the same sofa. His head was beside me. But let me tell you that his father was sitting right there.
ACT 1

Adnan Sami has been in news for his troubled marital life for some time now. However, this time after a horrific incident at his residence on Tuesday, Adnan has decided to take legal recourse. The singer claimed that his wife Sabah attacked and assaulted his guest Pooja Bedi at his residence when she was there to see his ailing father.

According to Adnan Sabah tested his patience on Monday, when she barged into their disputed home with her lady friend and assaulted Pooja. “The time for softpeddling is over. I’ve been restrained because I’ve a seriously ailing father to cope with. Pooja is a very dear family friend. We’ve been friends since the time I came to Mumbai. On Monday, she offered to come home to look after my father so that I could catch up on some sleep. The next thing I knew, I heard commotion in the room outside. I jumped out of the bed and ran out to see Sabah attacking Pooja. Then she called the cops and claimed she had been assaulted. Sabah needs serious help.”

Adnan said that he was mortified by his wife’s behaviour with Pooja. “I’m baffled about how she barged in when Pooja was there. I suspect one of our domestic help informs Sabah of all the activities in the house. Not that there’s anything to hide. All the shady activities are entirely in Sabah’s troubled mind.”

Describing this as the most embarrassing moment of his life, Adnan has finally made up his mind regarding the future course of action. “I tolerated all of Sabah’s whims for old time’s sake. I was supposed to love her son and her family, and in turn she had nothing but contempt for my son and my parents. Now I can’t have any friend of either sex over at my place without her intrusion. Sorry, I’m not taking all this any more. Sabah needs help, legal and psychiatric.”

What’s his future course of action? “I’m now going the whole hog. I’m starting legal procedures on several grounds against her in the Mumbai and the Dubai courts. I wish her all the best. But now it’s a war and one of us will emerge seriously wounded.”

Adnan makes it clear there’s no reason for his wife to get upset about Pooja’s presence in their home. “If Sabah imagines any hanky-panky between Pooja and me, I can only pity her.”


ACT 2

Mumbai Mirror: What's the real story behind the fight between your client Sabah and Pooja Bedi?

Mrunalini Deshmukh: I can't give you the details but Pooja Bedi had gone to their house. We have some evidence, which we will present in the court. I cannot tell you anything more. Sabah is here with me.

Sabah: Sorry. We cannot disclose the evidence until we first reveal it in the court. The matter will now be heard in the court on April 21.

MM: Recently, there have been whispers in the industry that Adnan and Pooja are in a relationship.

Sabah: If someone comes to a man's house at odd hours, what does it mean? Pooja has been coming to my house at very odd hours in the night. This is not right.

MM: Since how long has Pooja been coming to meet Adnan?

Sabah: I don't want to stoop so low. But since Pooja herself has said that she was at my house, I am talking now. I really wouldn't like to speak too much.

Mrunalini (interrupts): Whatever her grievance, Sabah is using the police and the court to seek justice.

MM: Sabah says Pooja used to visit her house at night. But a friend can go to a friend's house at night…

Mrunalini: But night is night? I don't think any decent lady goes to a man's house at indecent hours. Sabah and I have some solid proof such as photographs as well as videos.

Sabah: Yes, I have such evidence.

MM: About what?

Mrunalini: Whatever you heard about.

MM: Was Pooja in Adnan's life before Sabah filed her legal complaint against him? Was Adnan cheating on Sabah with Pooja?

Mrunalini: One of the many. (Apparently, she meant Pooja is one of the many women Adnan was having a scene with)




ACT 3

MM: Sabah and her lawyer Mrunali say that they have documentary evidence, which will prove that you and Adnan are in a relationship.

Pooja: Adnan is my friend. Sabah has always been a very hysterical woman and has a serious issue whenever Adnan is close to his family and friends. She is welcome to flaunt any evidence to try and prove that there is more than friendship between Adnan and me. She is putting Adnan's family through severe duress in times when his father is so sick. This is really tragic.

MM: Did Sabah catch you red-handed?

Pooja: Not at all. Adnan's dad is in the house all the time. There are a lot of servants and friends around as well. Sabah has a problem with my dress sense. She feels if I wear a low neck lines, it amounts to nudity.

MM: You had a scuffle with her ?

Pooja: I got two deep scratches. And suddenly, she lowered her top and exposed one of her breasts. I was completely taken aback. It was a gross act. I am sitting on the sofa while Adnan is lying on the same sofa. His head was beside me. But let me tell you that his father was sitting right there.



ACT 4

MM: Pooja says that you exposed one of your breasts in front of her.

Sabah: How can I do such a thing? Why would I show my breast to Pooja? Does it make sense? Which woman will do such a thing? It's so embarrassing. Pooja Bedi had come to my house and done something wrong. She knows that she is going to be exposed. That's why she is trying to defend herself.

MM: Did you catch Pooja and Adnan in a compromising position?

Sabah: Yes, I myself have caught them (red-handed).

MM: Pooja also says that you hit her very badly because of which she has some deep scratches.

Sabah: I have never hit her.

MM: Pooja is hinting that you are a mad woman.

Sabah: Am I sounding mad to you?

MM: You have documentary evidence to prove that Adnan and Pooja are in a relationship?

Sabah: Yes, I have. I have proof.

0 comments:

Post a Comment