Saturday, September 19, 2009

Women Loving At Being On Top


It can be a pressure-cooker existence for the top actress who rule B-Town. Behind the glamour and underneath the greasepaint, one needs the grit and a thick skin to withstand constant scrutiny and exceptional pressure.

Yet, the pleasure outweighs the pain, say these women who says everything balances out, with a bit of philosophy and soul searching. Read on to discover what they love and hate about being on top.

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
What one loves about being on top is the most awkward question to answer...coz firstly I don't believe in the number game...Its all evidently transient!

What one gets to cherish is the experience of working with the Best of Directors and the talent teams, on the best of films....and that giving fruition in the form of heartwarming appreciation and unconditional love from your audience!

All this sustaining over a long period of time is overwhelming! Hardwork recognised through awards, medals, titles, decorations feels wonderful, but nothing can trade for that love from your audience world over! There's nothing to 'hate' about this...that word can't even feature.

Priyanka Chopra
Well, obviously, being on top in your chosen field is a big high! The key upsides of this for me are the love and adulation I receive, the freedom I'm given to explore my creativity and the choices and opportunities that are offered to me.

The downside of being on top is the constant pressure to be your best, to look your best and to live up to all your responsibilities. One does not have the luxury of falling ill, being upset or just having a bad day because all this can often be misunderstood as starry tantrums.

Then again, you have to take the good with the bad. It's the only way you can truly appreciate and understand your success.

Katrina Kaif
If you ask me what I love about being a top actor it is the fact that when you are at the top, you have several options and the chance to work with the best directors and be a part of memorable films.

It would be difficult to talk about a downside about being at the top, as in any profession one wants to be recognized and successful as it gives you freedom of choice.

People at the top often feel their privacy is being invaded but I don't think one can take that as a negative. It's because you have millions of people loving you that they who create a support base for your films.

Kajol Devgan
First, let me emphasize that I am a person first and a personality second. I am not in the top 5 or Top 10 or whatever race, never have been and never will be.
I believe life is what happens to you when you are off making other plans, so I can't comment on something I did not actually set out to be.

Kareena Kapoor
I love that I have this ability to fulfill my dreams. I also love the fact that I can connect to millions through my roles. Then, of course come the perks.

You can take off ski resort getaways in the peace and tranquility of the snow-capped mountains. The flipside of the coin is of course, the constant pressure and expectations, the unrelenting prying, but what the heck?

If one is to think of it in a philosophical way, nothing last forever. Not even life itself. So why take anything seriously?

0 comments:

Post a Comment