Tuesday, July 14, 2009

All Eyes Are On Hot Shruti Haasan

"I am not scared, but I am excited for sure, " Shruti Haasan's confidence is infectious. The pretty girl makes her debut in LUCK [slated for release next Friday], which will decide her future steps in Bollywood. Not many are aware that it was Imran Khan who recommended her name to director Soham Shah.

"Imran and I have been friends for a long time and when Soham narrated the story, I decided to give it a try. I took up the assignment because I feel it's not one of those routine stories.

It's not one of those films where the girl doesn't get any scope or is sidelined, " Shruti tells me. But there were news-reports that Shruti would debut in a Tamil film with Madhavan. "Yes, I was supposed to, but things didn't work out, " she adds.

Shruti says her parents were very supportive when she told them of the offer she had received [LUCK]. But was she nervous when she shot with Sanjay Dutt, Mithun Chakraborty and Danny Denzongpa, veterans all? "In fact, they were co-operation personified. Everyone knew that this was my debut film and were patient all through the shoot, " she reveals.

But the portions she enjoyed most were the action sequences. "I was looking forward to enacting the stunts and would you believe it, I did all my stunts myself. I really enjoyed the experience, " Shruti divulges.

0 comments:

Post a Comment