Saturday, July 4, 2009

Talking About Sex No Problem - Minissha Lamba

This Monsoon, get ready for some wet and wild talk as Devansh Patel brings you the first of the four part exclusive series titled 'INTIMACY' featuring Minissha Lamba. Go ahead, read it. You might get your confidence back!

Monsoon as wet and wild:
In childhood, monsoon is associated with fun, getting wet in the rain and playing in it. As you grow older, the concept of monsoon becomes more romantic.

It becomes wistful, having tea with your loved one and cosying and cuddling up. Right now, I am in a very sensuous phase of monsoon. These are some of the stages of monsoon as per my observations.

Romancing with books:
I was someone who in my teenage years read a lot of Mills and Boons and I'd wish, 'Oh my God! If this perfect love only happens to me like every girl reading Mills and Boons hopes for.'

That was my idea of love that was my idea of romance with a perfect man. So you set out in your mind the Mills and Boon man who takes over, who knows what you need before you need it, who is your caretaker.

So you grow up with those ideals and come out in the real world only to find out that there is no such man. That was my first brush with romanticism.

School seductions:
My ideal romance during my teenage years was Tom Cruise. I was crazy about him. Every time I used to look at his posters, I would feel so inadequate because someone like Tom Cruise would've been so far removed from the reality of my world and existence. But then you grow up and you discover that it is possible that your ideal man is the guy next door.

The ideal man:
Today, I want a man who is completely real, who is not put on but is a self-made man. He should have worked for everything that he is today. He didn't get it easy in life from Papa. I do not have anything against other men but if both of them were kept equal, I'd be siding the self-made one.

Romanticism and Sensuality:
There is a very fine line here. I think sensuality goes very well with romanticism. Therefore it's the more beautiful part of being sexual. It's the more emotional part of the idea of sexual.

When women feel stressed, tired or run-down, they often lose the desire of being sensual. Take time to give your body a treat; indulge yourself and awaken your five senses of smell, sound, sight, touch and taste.

Chocolates - romantic, sensual and seductive
If anyone is willing to share his chocolates voluntarily with someone else, it means he really cares for that person. That's the bottom line. When someone gives up their chocolates for you, you know that they care. Chocolates will give you a major head start on any serious seduction and is one reason why chocolate is the absolute bestseller of all time for romantic holidays of all types.

I would love to do a photo shoot with melted chocolate all over my body. You see the sensuality in the picture the moment you see it but when it comes to taking it off your body, the last thing I'll do is to take a shower in the studio where the shoot is going on.

Arousing Art:
Michaelangelo's sculpture, David, is very powerful. It is very sensual more than sexual. Whereas some of Peter Paul Ruben's paintings are very sexual in nature.

Mesmerising Massage:
When you give a massage, you are creating an intense physical and emotional connection with the recipient. You share a series of touches that result in positive emotions for both of you. This creates a comfortable, two-way bond that can translate into a stronger, healthier relationship.

Sharing a sensual massage with your romantic partner is a great way to strengthen your romantic relationship. Massage allows you and your lover to connect in a very deep way on both the physical and emotional level.

The process of learning to share sensual touch can teach you both a lot about trust, communication, and pleasure, three of the major building blocks that make up any solid, lasting romantic partnership.

Under the water:
I felt that my Kidnap songs, 'Mausam Yeh Awesome Bada' and 'Soniya' would emulate a lot of music videos which female pop-stars have already made in the UK or America like Britney Spears, Beyonce, Jessica Simpson, Pussycat Dolls, etc.

Though I would rate 'Soniya' as a pop number but the 'Mausam' number can be termed as sensual and cinematically cliché. I love being a part of such cliché where you are under the waterfall wearing your white kurta and you're just going with the flow. Water here becomes very sexy.

Sex:
I was a fifteen year old when the first time I landed up in a conversation with my mother about 'Sex'. My mother explained the whole 'Birds and the Bees' to me.

I was shocked and I never thought it was possible. There was a time when one used to be shy and reserved about talking on such a topic but now 'sex' has become very clinical. It's a fact of life.

Sex in films:
India still needs to do a lot of running around when it comes to sex in films. I mean, it will take a good couple of years to break the shackles of sex. For the moment, we've got Rakesh Roshan's Kites coming out.

I think it's going to be the most romantic and sensual films we Indians would've seen till now in a very long time. From the West, I liked Dirty Dancing. Not because of the name but because of it's sensual nature in their dance moves.

City Of Angels too is one of my favourites. I must say this that the physical aspect of love has to be treated beautifully and you can see that happening in our Hindi cinema now and Kites is going to take it to the next level.

Private moments:
I would love a photographer to click very candid pictures of catching people in their private moments.

It can't get more romantic and erotic beyond that, because that's when your guard is down. You're just the way you want to be in that moment. You're least bothered about who's watching and who's around you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment