Thursday, October 15, 2009

KRK Is Doing Bigg Boss For Money?


Kamal Rashid Khan of Deshdrohi fame has survived a nomination of BIgg Boss 3. He created a stir by going on fast till German model Claudia Ciesla said ‘I love you’ to him!

Not only is Kamal ensuring TRPs for the show he is fast getting very popular. Before he entered the ‘Bigg Boss’ house, he told us that he wasn’t the kind who planned anything, “I know that whoever be the participants on the show, I am the biggest star of them all. So I am going to win,” he said.

For Kamal, the show is very important. “‘Bigg Boss’ is the mother of all reality shows. I like to be in the ‘Bigg Boss’ house because the life I’m living right now best suits it. My house is like my best friend. I can’t love anywhere except for the ‘Bigg Boss’ house,” he said.

Despite being a rich man, Kamal is honest enough to say that he is doing Bigg Boss only for the money. “Yes I chose it for money,” he said and for “Bachchan saab’s presence on the show, the high viewership and for the comfortable house it is.”

Touche!

0 comments:

Post a Comment