Monday, October 19, 2009

Sushmita Sen Is Busy For Doing Nothing?


She had no release in 2008 and this year she featured in two duds -- "Karma, Confessions and Holi" and "Do Knot Disturb", but beauty queen-turned-actress Sushmita Sen insists her absence from the limelight has been due to her busy schedule courtesy her ventures.

"I am basically a very busy person. I am just the sort of person who is constantly delving into different things and wetting my palms to see what all interests me and I have been mostly outside the country shooting for my films, " said Sushmita.

"I have also been keeping busy with the dubs and promotion of my films. I have also been working around my other companies so that I could have a very fulfilling year, " she added.

Her future film projects include "Dulha Mil Gaya" and "No Problem".

0 comments:

Post a Comment