Friday, October 16, 2009

Not A Happy Birthday To Heema Malini?


It isn’t a very happy time for Hema Malini who brings in her 61st birthday on Friday without much celebration.

“Where could I have a party or any celebration when my bungalow in Juhu is still under construction?

The masons have been hammering away for one full year ever since we shifted back from our Goregaon residence to Juhu in the hope that my presence would speeden up the process of construction. But no such luck.

Yeh log ek baar ghus jaate hain to bas jaane ka naam nahin lete. Three of the four floors are done. But the ground floor is still under construction, ” says Hema who has now taken ill because of the heat and dust in the house..

“The constant dust in the house is taking its toll on my health. I’ve a very bad throat and a viral fever. So there was no birthday celebration. It was just me and my family.”

The one bright spot this birthday is the film that Hema Malini is producing for her daughter. “It’s something I wanted to do for a long time. And I’m finally doing it.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment