Thursday, October 29, 2009

Shilpa Shetty Is Getting Marry On 28th November 2009


Yes you have heard it right; the vivacious beauty of Bollywood, Shilpa Shetty is all set to tie the knot with her fiancée Raj Kundra next month. The preparations have already started.

“The venue is booked and the preparations for the same are on going on very strongly. Along side the duo are just waiting for Shamita Shetty to come out of Bigg Boss house, ” chirps the source.

Try and get her to speak about her wedding plans and Shilpa chastises you again, “Why would I tell you that now?” But will it be this year, or the next, and how big will it be, if she’s got a dream wedding? “I will make an official announcement, like I did for my engagement.

There has to be a right time and place for everything, and I’m not talking, nazar lagti hai yaar! I understand that everyone’s really happy for me, but all I want to say is that I’m very happy, and we’ll make an announcement as soon as everything’s finalised.”

Elaborating more on their wedding groundwork our source quips, “The wedding will be taking place either in Jaipur or Udaipur, in one of the lavishing palace. It’s definitely going to be a huge affair and the guest lists of VVIP guests are also prepared.”

All we can say that viewers don’t be surprised if Shamita makes a quick exit from the Bigg Boss house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment