Thursday, October 15, 2009

Neeru Bajwa Is Vivek Oberoi's New Girl Friend?


Neeru Bajwa, Does That Name Ring a Bell? A Punjabi model and actress raised in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada who appeared in Nach Baliye 2 with another tele star Amit Sadh is now said to be dating none other than Vivek Oberoi. The duo has been working together in Kumar Taurani’s forthcoming film Prince: It’s Showtime.

A source tells us that earlier she had a small role which has now expanded to a full-fledged role with songs and scenes, thanks to the way she charmed both the director Kookie Gulati and Vivek.

Gulati, who was an associate director for Ken Ghosh’s Ishq Vishk and Fida, did not deny that he and Neeru hang out together.

“Neeru and I are good friends. That’s it. Nothing more. I have not increased her role. The film is still being edited by a very professional editor in France. And I have no clue if she was close to Vivek. That’s between them,” he says.

When quizzed about her link-up with Vivek, Neeru said, “I hope Vivek is still enamoured by my beauty. He is a great co -star. I don’t know if there was any attraction, but I was very nervous because I was doing my first Hindi film. Vivek, Kookie and I are good friends, we hung out and got along awesomely.”

She also admitted that she and Amit are not a couple anymore. “Amit and I parted ways long ago. We hadn’t married.”

Neeru started her career with two television series: Astitva Ek Prem Kahani on Zee TV, and Jeet on Star Plus.

Her recent films include Dil Apna Punjabi, Assa Nu Maan Watna Da, Heer ranjha with Harbhajan Mann and Munde U.K. De with Jimmy Shergill. Bajwa also appeared in Atif Aslam’s music video for “Hum Kis Galli” from the album Doorie.

She also appeared in “Ni Soniye” with Silinder Pardesi, Juggy D, Rishi Rich, and “Kanthey Vala” with Kamal Heer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment